DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION
Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. holder of tax ID (NIF) B14757017 and whose business address is C/Los Tejaros, 14540, La Rambla, Córdoba, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Córdoba on Sheet CO-24159, Volume 1911, Page 59, Entry 1.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We process the personal data you freely provide to us, as well as other data generated around your activity on our website, such as the operations you perform, provided that such collection is permitted by law.
Please note that the information marked as compulsory is essential for us to be able to finalise the order, charge you, and send you the product, depending on the delivery method selected, so if this is not provided, it will not be possible for us to process your order.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may process the following categories of personal data you provide when you complete the form required for the online purchase:
- Identification details: such as name, surname, sex, ID/NIF/DNI, telephone number, email address, postal address.
- Bank details: Details of the card used to pay for the order placed, the account to be debited, etc.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Additionally, we may also collect data from your use of the Portal, such as transactions, web browsing, and when you contact our Customer Service.
Likewise, if you give your consent, we may collect browsing information through cookies. You can obtain further information in our Cookies Policy:
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
The user hereby confirms that the data provided is true, exact, complete, and up to date, whereby he/she is responsible for any damage or injury, direct or indirect, that could arise as a result of the failure to comply with said obligation. In the event that the user provides third-party data, they state that they have their consent and undertake to transfer this information set forth in this clause to the third party, exempting Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. from any liability in this regard. However, Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. may carry out the verifications necessary to establish this fact, adopting relevant due diligence measures in accordance with the data protection regulations.
2. HOW AND WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes and on the legitimate bases indicated below:
- In order to process your order, process the payment and proceed with the shipment thereof, including responding to your queries, complaints, suggestions or questions, raised in relation to your purchase, through the various means offered in this regard, all based on the application of pre-contractual measures or the execution of the purchase contract.
- To respond to your queries, complaints, suggestions or questions, raised through the various means offered in this regard, in those cases where you have not previously placed an order and have given your consent. The main purpose (processing your order) is not conditional on your consent to this specific processing of your personal data.
- For fraud prevention purposes, in case it becomes apparent that the customer has such intentions.
- The processing of your personal data is also intended to fulfil Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L.’s legitimate interest in centralising customer processing operations (customer service, answering queries, suggestions and questions, etc.) in order to provide you with a better and more personalised service.
- To process and communicate data within the framework of preparatory and review actions and acts, prior to commercial operations of any nature, including but not limited to mergers, demergers, global assignment of assets and liabilities, contribution or transfer of business or branch of business activity, or any corporate restructuring of a similar nature, covered by commercial regulations; as well as within the framework of the aforementioned commercial operations.
- To manage subscriptions to the informative newsletter carried out via the Meliflor.com Website, as well as to periodically send commercial and/or promotional electronic communications regarding services, events, and news related to the activity and products of Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L., owner of the Brand Meliflor®, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes this or revokes their consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data is the performance of the contractual relationship, as well as the legitimate interest and the express consent given by the Customer.
You have the right to obtain confirmation from Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, where applicable, to request access to the personal data and to certain information about the processing (purposes, categories of data processed and recipients, among other things) (right to access).
You also have the right to request that inaccurate data be corrected (right to rectify), as well as its deletion when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected (right to deletion). In certain circumstances (e.g. in the event that the data subject disputes the accuracy of their data, while the accuracy of the data is being verified), you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted and processed solely for the purpose of the exercise or defence of claims (right to restrict processing).
Likewise, you have the option to exercise your right to data portability, in other words, to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to pass them on to another data controller without being prevented from doing so by the controller to whom you have provided the data to, in the cases provided for by law (right to data portability).
Finally, where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal. Likewise, you have the right to oppose (right of opposition) to the processing of your data at any time, and in particular when this is carried out for the purpose of realizing direct marketing activities. In this case, Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros will terminate such processing, unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
You also have the right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, particularly if you are not satisfied that your rights have been respected.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our company may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event of non-payment or suspicious transactions detected by the Customer, Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. may transfer the Customer's personal data to the Authorities and company's external legal services.
- To the following categories of service providers that Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. requires in order to process customer orders: service providers for authentication and access management, marketing (including cloud marketing), web analytics, payment processing, digitalization and deletion of information, and home delivery.
- Additionally, we hereby inform you that certain data, within the framework of current legislation or the contractual relationship that you maintain with Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L., may be communicated to:
- Public administrations with authority in the sectors of activity in which Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. operates, when established by applicable regulations.
- The National Security Forces and Corps by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for collecting payment of services offered.
- Other professionals in the legal field, when such communication is required by law or for the execution of the contracted services.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, until the user revokes the consent given. Subsequently, if necessary, it shall keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
In any event, the data shall be stored for a maximum period of 5 years from the last action you take on the website in order to comply with our contractual obligations and legal responsibilities. After this period, we shall remove your personal data from our database. Notwithstanding the above, after 12 months without any activity, your data shall be blocked and will not be used or processed in any way.
In all cases, only personal data that is strictly necessary to carry out the task entrusted to us shall be collected, mainly the data necessary for invoicing and shipping of the products purchased.
6. SERVERS AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros shall store and process the customer's personal data on computer servers located in Spain, benefiting from the protection of the standard clauses adopted by the European Commission and the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Additionally, some of the third-party providers to whom we will transfer your cookie identifiers (only if you have given your prior consent) may be located in countries that do not offer the same level of protection in terms of personal data as Spain. In both these cases, we inform you that appropriate safeguards will be put in place to ensure that personal data are, at all times, properly safeguarded regardless of the country concerned. We will therefore ensure that the entity receiving the data has adhered to the Privacy Shield scheme agreed between the European Commission and the Government of the United States; and/or has subscribed to the standard clauses adopted by the European Commission and/or has adopted binding corporate rules and/or through any other admitted mechanism, and/or, where appropriate, will proceed to obtain the corresponding authorization from the Director of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. servers.
- Encryption of the information in Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L.'s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
If you wish, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: Suministros de Jardinería y Viveros S.L. Calle Tejares, 5, P. I. "Los Alfares", La Rambla (Córdoba) Post Code: 14540 SPAIN; or at the email address email@example.com.